Frequently Asked Questions
DoctorHere is an online doctor and nutritionist telemedicine service that goes beyond traditional healthcare. Currently we offer two membership types our patients can choose between:
- Unlimited virtual care from your personal doctor
- Easy medication refills and new prescriptions
- Same-day appointment
- Specialist referrals
- Prime: Everything in Basic, plus:
- Unlimited virtual care from your doctor & nutritionist
- Set your goals and get personalized care plan (treatment + nutrition + lifestyle)
- Unlimited chat and support from your nutritionist and care managers
Our Basic membership is designed to provide consistent care not only to cure your acute sickness but to keep you healthy by improving your overall healthcare routine. Most of the time, it takes more than one visit to see results.
Our Prime membership is a comprehensive 12-month program that emphasizes nutrition, exercise, and behavioral therapy to promote long-term chronic care management and weight loss. This program includes:
- Regular meetings with doctors for medical supervision and education.
- Formal assessment and follow-up with a dietitian, including nutrition education, meal advice, and review and analysis of the patient’s food diary.
You may upgrade your plan from Basic to Prime at any time of your membership period. Please simply give us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
You can use your HSA/FSA account to pay for DoctorHere membership. You can chat in your app to let your Care Team know that you’d like to receive monthly receipts for your HSA or FSA. We’ll then send them to you every month so that you can submit the receipts for reimbursement. If needed, we will provide relevant documents requested by your benefits administrator.
*Please note that the fee cannot be paid using your HSA, FSA, MSA, or HRA debit or credit card. You will have to manually submit your claim.